top of page
When a patient is showing signs and symptoms of an infection, waiting multiple days for a result on a diagnosis can be difficult and painful. With RML, we utilize PCR methodology, one of the most advanced forms of identifying bacteria and Antibiotic resistance markers on the market. We take pride in cutting the turn around time from 48-72+ hours, to under 24 hours for a result.
Sample Type: (Urine/Genital or swab of infected site)
mycoplasma genitalium, hominis
treponema pallidum (Syphilis)
ureaplasma parvum, urealyticum/ parvum
herpes simplex virus (HSV) 1,2
1. Collect specimen from patient urine/swab
2. Place specimen in VTM solution.
1. Patient provides urine sample. Ensure that cup is 1/3 full
2. Peel back protective sticker on top of cup to expose rubber covered needle
3. Push tube into integrated transfer port
4. Hold in position until flow stops
1. Place specimen with patient identifiers in zippered part of bio bag
2. Zip bag closed and insert completed req form into pouch portion of bag
3. Place the bio bag with req form and specimen in drop box using CODE 765
4. Text a picture of barcode to: (385) 457-9235
Sit back, relax, and we've got it from here!
bottom of page